Building on its history of successful events, the Packaging Conference is once again ready to present the much anticipated event for 2013 and at new venue - Ritz Carlton Buckhead Atlanta.
View the speakers and topics from the 2012 Packaging Conference
PTI and SBA-CCI are producing the 6th annual technology and networking event that will motivate the audience, stimulate discussions and introduce packaging innovations not yet released to the public.
The 2013 Packaging Conference to be the significant event for the packaging industry.What makes The Packaging Conference so unique & exciting?
Created and produced by people who know the industry's value stream and who understand the challenges.
- Ample time for networking will be allotted allowing excellent opportunities for side conversations.
- All segments of the entire packaging chain will be available for one-on-one discussions.
- TPC features experienced presenters exploring topics that are both current and forward-looking.
- Provides a value-added forum for an exchange of pertinent information.
- Presenters from all levels of the value-chain will offer topics from the latest technical developments to trends, growth opportunities and life-cycle analysis.
- The presenters are charged with providing both the positives but also to review the impact of the negative factors we all face daily.
- TPC's are not resin or platform or process driven, but represent how innovations in many fields can better serve the consumer.